Now the real fun begins! The LO206 classes have seen spectacular growth over the last few seasons, and now you can be a part of it!
Race days are a ton of fun in a great, family-friendly environment. Our goal is to introduce you to a race day the easiest way possible The racing is exciting, but we're always having fun. I mean, if you're not having fun karting... what's the point?!
We offer several experiences for race/event days depending on your needs and can tweak accordingly. So suit up and come on out b/c we love having new racers join us! The Racing Experiences are currently available for club/track events only.
Have your own kart? Awesome... we provide track/race consulting for that as well!
Included in this package:
Included at no additional cost (if needed):
** 2021 SCHEDULE **
Click above to purchase!
- All pricing and packages are based on one driver using one kart for one event.
Please contact us for other options.
- All arrive & drive race experiences must be reserved and paid for at least
one week prior to the event date to allow for proper kart allocation and prep
- "Extra" items like tires, transponders, etc are available on a first-come/first
- Track/Event fees are separate, additional, and vary by location/event.
- Racing experiences are currently available for GoPro Motorplex club/track
* You must have completed at least 1 track session with us and be able to run
minimum lap times to participate in arrive & drive race days.
Contact Us for more details.
Now THAT is a photo finish!
Race consulting typically includes getting the kart and driver to the pits, assistance unloading kart from kart stand, wheeling kart to grid, starting kart prior to session, assistance loading kart onto stand after session, then bringing kart back to tent area for each session. This is in addition to any tuning support.